Current Job Vacancies
We are seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic who will be responsible for mechanical repairs and maintenance performed at our West Kalgoorlie workshop.
The successful applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary/T.A.F.E. Appropriate trade qualification – Cert 3 Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic (or equivalent)
- Experience with all facets of repairs from light through to heavy road going trucks.
- Current Police Clearance
- Current Drivers Licence (Minimum C Class)
- Forklift Licence desirable
- Be able to pass a Drug & Alcohol screening
- Be self motivated, take pride in work and be able to work as a team member in a workshop environment.
- Previous experience in the Heavy Road Transport industry working on a wide range of equipment such as Kenworth’s, Volvos and other Prime Movers, Taut Liners, Fuel Tankers and trailers is desirable.
- Ample overtime available
- Workshop Based Position
- Competitive hourly rate
- This is a residential Kalgoorlie based position (NO FIFO)