The successful candidate will possess:
- A current High Risk CN crane Licence
- A current WA Drivers Licence
- Knowledge of the Goldfields area
- Experience with Load Restraints
- A desire to work and self-motivation
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- A willingness to undertake various Mine Site Induction Programs & regular Drug & Alcohol screenings
- Perform basic maintenance requirements to their crane
- Solid employment references
- Pride in themselves and their assigned equipment
- Riggers/Dogman Licence highly regarded
We strive to maintain a strong safety culture and as such you need to be committed to operating in a safe manner whilst adhering to company and client policies and procedures at all times.
This role is residential based.